Next Generation Suite of Visualization and Selections Software Applications for Home Builders on Display at the International Builders' Show
Novi, MI (November 28, 2017) – Chameleon Power, the leader in photorealistic visualization technology in 2D, 3D, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, will debut the next generation of its comprehensive set of software applications for home builders at the NAHB International Builders’ Show in January, 2018 (Booth #W7271). This suite of tools helps builders to market their homes more effectively, and assists home buyers through the entire design and selection process.
Chameleon Power builder’s software includes:
- Lead Generation Tool – a photorealistic visualizer that helps buyers to find and decorate available homes in a community. Buyers can save and share their designs, generating leads for the sales center/team.
- Kitchen & Bath Visualizer – online tools that allow buyers to view and select materials in standard room scenes, and in their own home during the selection process.
- Virtual Reality (VR) – a VR toolkit to help home buyers with selections and design with a 3D model of their homes in a fully immersive environment. Reduces the need for model building, lowering the cost of developing communities.
- Digital Selections Guide – a web-based tool that allows the buyer to select and organize home options and upgrades. The guide is accessible by both the builder and buyer in real time.
- Augmented Reality (AR) Lot Selection– a mobile app that allows buyers to view and select model homes on available lots in a development.
“Our goal is to give home builders the equipment to start the sales process, then overcome typical friction points in home buying. Using our software applications, the buyer can quickly select, see and experience any range and combination of product options in a photorealistic digital environment. This gives them confidence in their choices and dramatically shortens the builder’s sales cycle,” said Dan Dempsey, President and CEO of Chameleon Power. “We’re also taking cost out of the process. For example, if you can show homes in VR, it can reduce the number of models you need to build.”
All applications are built on Chameleon Power’s proprietary asset management system and visualization engine. In combination, this software platform will manage and configure a nearly infinite amount of product and image data, and allow it to be leveraged through Chameleon Power visualizers in 2D, 3D, VR and AR viewing environments.
Chameleon Power software tools for builders can be used individually, or as a seamlessly integrated suite. For additional details, contact Chameleon Power at email@example.com.
About Chameleon Power
Chameleon Power is the leader in photorealistic visualization in 2D, 3D, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality. Chameleon Power applications help businesses speed sales conversions by enabling their customers to configure, see and experience choices in a life-like digital environment. Chameleon Power’s visualization engine employs proprietary color and appearance technology, and incorporates a robust content management system to facilitate seamless image and product data utilization across all mobile and web platforms.
Chameleon Power visualizers are used by category-leading companies in building, remodeling, construction and home décor, and are being adopted in all industries where visualization is critical to the purchase decision. For more information visit chameleonpower.com or follow us @chameleon_power on Twitter and on LinkedIn.